File Income Tax Return OnlineLeciel Consulting is an e-filing intermediary, on catalogue of the Income Tax Return Department Start for Free
Error-Free Income Tax Returns = Trouble-Free Income Tax Refunds
File ITR with Leciel Consulting
- *Largest Tax Filing Portal in India
- *E-File Website Officially Approved by the Govt.
- *E-File Directly to the Income Tax Department
- *E-File for Free
- *E-File Safely
Reliable Data Back-up
- *Check Status Online
- *Most User-Friendly Site
- *Premium Plans Also Available
- *Choose from Options
- *Get Expert Support
Completely Hassle-Free Income Tax Return Filing
- *Effortless Way to Be Compliant
- *Pay Minimum Possible Taxes
- *Get Maximum Refunds
- *Every Rupee Counts
- *Error-Free Income Tax Returns = Trouble-Free Income Tax Refunds
- *Get Instant Help
- *Get Reviewed by CAs
- *Get Useful Tips
- *Get Started
- *Experience Peace of Mind
Select from the free E-filing methods
Fill in Simple Form YourselfE-file your returns directly. We guarantee the calculations are 100% accurate. Thousands of error checks are done as you go. And your tax return is double-checked before you file.
Have Form-16?Kickstart e-filing by uploading your Form-16. Our software will obtain information automatically. Verify your data, and watch as your information is securely put into the correct form
Why use Leciel Consulting?
The perks of using our free ITR-Filing service
Easy To Operate
Benefits of Filing Income Tax ReturnsMany investors have very low or zero tax liability and therefore this section does not have to file returns mandatorily. Even though they have some sort of income occurring. And there is another section that only file returns when something urgent requirement comes up asking for their last few years of ITR. They approach a nearby CA and file their old tax returns. There has been low-Income Tax filing Compliance in India. However, in recent years, the Govt. of India has taken some stringent measures to enforce the Income Tax Law by linking various benefits for prompt tax filers. Advantages of Income Tax Return filing are, but not limited to:
- Processing of Loans & Visa: If you apply for any loans such as a home loan, car loan, etc., the eligibility and quantum of loan would depend on your income. This can be established through filed ITRs. ITR will help your lender to assess your repayment capacity.If you plan to travel overseas, proof of earning is required. If you are salaried then a certificate from the employer will work. But if you are self-employed then income proof & details need to be submitted.
- Claiming Refund: There could be some TDS cut on some investment. And you will have to file the ITR to claim a refund of the same. Or you may have paid excess tax on your income. To get this refund, you must file ITR.Many salaried individuals don’t file ITR as they think that the tax on their income has already been deducted and they have Form 16. But your employer may have paid more tax on your behalf. Not taking into consideration your actual house rent, children’s school fees, tax-saving investments, or insurances. So, the filing of ITR will enable you to get a refund from the IT department.
- Carry-forward Losses: As per Income tax rules, losses are allowed to be carried forward and set off against capital gains. But this applies only to those individuals who file ITR in the relevant assessment year. If you have incurred losses for a year and you have earned below the exemption limit. You must file your returns to be able to carry forward the losses you have incurred. And it gets balanced against future gains and income.The capital losses can be carried forward for 8 consecutive years, as per the IT Act.
- Establishing Income in Compensation Cases: Although the Motor Vehicles Act does not make it compulsory to present the ITR while calculating the compensation in case of accidental death or disability, the procedures approved by Delhi High Court mention the need for ITR for self-employed persons.This helps to establish the income of the person to arrive at appropriate compensation.
- Self-Employed Individual Filing for Tenders: Businessmen, consultants, and partners do not get any Form 16. For such self-employed individuals, ITR receipts become an important document. ITR is the only proof of income and tax payment for them, in all sorts of financial transactions. And if they want to take up some contract or tender, they may be asked to show their tax return receipts of the previous 3 to 5 years.
- Being a Responsible Citizen: Staying on the right side of law helps. Similarly, keeping the income tax department informed about your income and taxability helps too. This is only possible when you file your ITR. Those who earn less than the prescribed slab of income can file returns voluntarily. Filing returns are a sign that you are a responsible taxpayer.
Frequently Asked Questions of Income Tax Return
What is GST Registration?
GST, or Goods and Services Tax, has been one of the biggest tax reforms this country has seen. It is a single tax with which those taxes that existed previously have been replaced. Such as Central Excise, VAT, Entry Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, etc.
How to register for GST?
With Leciel Consulting, GST registration is as simple as saying 1-2-3. 1. You fill the application form given above. 2. Mail the documents as required. 3. Sit-back. All forms will be filed by us. 4. Receive your GST number on e-mail.
How much does GST registration cost?
That depends on a few factors. Such as the type of business, package you have chosen, etc. Call +91 8556038080 for all queries. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
What are the documents required for register for GST?
Each category of business require documents according to its category. However, the basic documents required in each case are: ID-proof, Address proof, business registration proof, bank details, passport sized photographs, etc.
Who needs to register for GST?
A supplier of goods, with an annual turnover of Rs. 40 lakh (Rs. 20 lakhs for special category States), must apply for GST registration. There are certain cases where the taxable person is liable to pay GST even though his turnover has not crossed this limit. Those providing services must get GST registration, once their turnover crosses Rs.20 lakhs and in case of Special Category States at Rs 10 lakhs.