An Ideal business structure for all “Small and Medium sized Enterprises” which are going for Partnershipcontact Us
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) RegistrationLLP was launched in India via the “Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008”. The most important benefit of a “Limited Liability Partnership” is that, one partner is not liable for another partner’s misconduct or negligence. LLP is favoured by Professionals, Micro and Small businesses which are family-owned or closely-held. Limited Liability partnership offers the benefit of “limited liability” to it’s owners and at the same time it requires very minimal maintenance. The owners of a “Private limited company” have limited liability to their creditors. And in the case of a default, banks/creditors can only sell the company’s assets and not the personal assets of the directors. An LLP also provides “limited liability protection” to the owners from the debts of the LLP. Accordingly, all partners in an LLP enjoy the benefit of limited liability within the partnership. LLP Registration can be done through “Leciel Consulting”, which has it’s offices in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and all other Indian cities. It provides “dual advantages” of both a “Company and a Partnership”. No partner will be responsible for any kind of misconduct by the other partner. Cheaper to incorporate than a “Private limited company”.
Packages Included In LLP Registration
- DPIN for 2 Partners
- LLP Agreement
- Digital Signature For 2 Partners
- ROC Fees & Pan Card
- Name search & approval
- Free GST Registration
Procedure For LLP Registration
Complete our LLP Form
You need to fill our simple LLP online questionnaire and submit all the relevant “LLP documents”.
Obtain DSC and DPIN for LLP
After submitting your documents we will provide you with DSC and DPIN
LLP Verification & Name Approval
Details provided by you will be verified and then we shall apply for name approval.
LLP Document Submission
We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC for your LLP.
Your work is completed
We Will Send you required Registration Certificate
Eligibility For LLP Registration
Minimum 2 Partners
No Capital Requirement
one Designated Partner
DPIN for all Partners
Why choose LLP Registration?
- It is a separate legal entity, unlike partnership firms.
- The liability and responsibility of every partner is limited to the contribution made by each partner.
- An LLP has the advantage of “perpetual succession”, which means extended survival until it is brought to an end by a mutual agreement between all the partners.
- The cost of forming an LLP is low.
- Audit is not required as LLPs are medium and small businesses, who want to have the advantage of “minimal regulatory compliance”, which comes attached with certain formalities.
- Less agreement and regulations in the formation of LLP.
- No terms for minimum capital contribution.
- The ownership of an LLP can be easily shifted to another person. All you require is to recruit them as a Designated Partner of the LLP.
Documents Required For LLP Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of partners
- Passport size photograph of partners
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card/ Driver’s license as address proof
- Electricity/ Water bill/ Telphone bill/ Latest bank statement as proof of Registered Office (Business Place)
- Copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals/ NRIs)
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Copy of Notarised Rental Agreement
- Copy of NOC from the property owner
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum number of Partners required to start a Limited Liability Partnership?
At least two partners are required for an LLP registration. There is no limit to the maximum number of partners. If you are the sole owner, you can register as a One Person Company.
Who can become a partner in LLP?
Any individual/organisation can become the partner in an LLP including foreigners/NRI’s. However, an individual must be above 18 years and should have a valid PAN card.
Do I have to be available in-person to incorporate an LLP?
Our procedure is 100% online which means that, there is no compulsion for you to be present at our office physically. A scanned copy of documents can be sent to us via mail and we will handle the rest. You will get the company incorporation certificate from MCA via courier at your business address.
Once I pay for the incorporation, are there any other type of payment charges before I get the Incorporation Certificate?
We do not have any kind of hidden charges. Our system is completely transparent. After making your payment, we will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges. Our team will provide you all the support you need, till you get your LLP bank account.
How much money do I need to invest upfront in starting the business?
You need to have a bank account with a minimum balance, which could be as little as Rs.5000. You need not invest any more capital in starting the business. You needn’t even deposit this amount to the bank. You can also show that the capital amount has been utilized, in the form of a “pre-incorporation expense” of the LLP e.g, LLP registration expenses. You can also show that this capital amount has been utilized to purchase assets such as computers, tables etc.
Can NRIs/Foreign Nationals be a Designated Partner in LLP?
Yes, but only after an NRI/a Foreign National, has been assigned with the “DIN/DPIN”. However, at least one designated partner in an LLP must be an Indian Citizen. In fact, the foreign director can also be a majority shareholder in the company.