Leciel Consulting is committed to safeguarding your privacy on our website. This notice describes the types of personal information collected by Leciel Consulting, and how Leciel Consulting uses such information.
Please note that Leciel Consulting may modify this policy at any time without notice to you, so please review this policy periodically.
Personal identification information:
- “What information about my transactions does Leciel Consulting collect?”
- Leciel Consulting collects the following information about your transactions with us:
- Information you provide about your name, address and other contact information; and
- Any information you provide that allows you to use the Services, such as the payment type (e.g., credit card or bank account), billing information (including card number, expiration date, and security code), and billing address.
- You may provide Leciel Consulting with other personal information (such as email address and mailing address) that may be necessary for Leciel Consulting to provide the Services you request
Non-personal identification information:
Leciel Consulting may also collect other information about you:
- The type of browser and operating system used by customers as well as domain name server addresses;
- IP address, browser language, and domain of the web page requested;
- The date and time of request; and
- Information about which pages the customer has visited on our site. Leciel Consulting uses this non-personal information solely to provide the Services you require. The provision of any information is voluntary.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
We may use the personal information that we collect to provide you with access to our Services, respond to your inquiries, create an account on your behalf, customize content that you see when using our site and communicate with you by email or otherwise. We also may use your personal information to provide customer service (such as billing and account management). We may use the non-personal information that we collect for statistical, demographic and marketing purposes.
- To enhance customer service: by identifying how many people visit our site and which parts of the site are most visited. This helps us make our site more responsive to customer needs.
- For marketing and market analysis: we may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think may interest you using the email address you have provided. We may also use non-personal information for other purposes such as research and analysis, demographic profiling, creating new services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- To enhance our website: to improve the content of the website, we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. If you provide us with an email address, Leciel Consulting may periodically send you a newsletter in which we highlight new features of our website. You can opt out of these emails at anytime by clicking “unsubscribe” under these emails. If you wish to opt-out of all marketing emails please contact Leciel Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Payment processing: Leciel Consulting may use third party service providers to help us with our payment processing. These third-party service providers may collect information on our behalf and are governed by their own privacy policies.
- To carry out a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: Leciel Consulting may, in its sole discretion, send you special offers through the email address you provide. You agree that we can use your email address to send these offers. If you do not wish to receive such communications or any promotional offers, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
- Sending out periodic emails: we may use your information to send you newsletters, surveys or topical emails.
- Protection of Leciel Consulting and others: we may release information about you when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with any applicable law or regulation, to enforce our Terms & Conditions, and to protect the rights, property or safety of Leciel Consulting, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
How we safeguard your data:
We understand the importance of safeguarding the privacy of your personal information. Leciel Consulting has implemented technology and business practices that are designed to assist us in safeguarding your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we encrypt your credit card number and other important data in our database and we store it on a secure server.
However, please recognize that no security measure is perfect or impenetrable.
Sharing your private details:
Leciel Consulting does not sell or rent your personal information to others. We may share your personal information with third parties if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- Protect the rights, property and safety of Leciel Consulting, our customers or others; and/or
- Allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
When we gather personal information:
When you access or use our website, we may ask for personal information such as your name, e-mail address or other contact information. We may also collect any personal information that you submit through the site by filling in forms on our website, or any communication you send to us. We may also collect your IP address and other data about your use of the Service.
Why we gather and keep personal information:
You agree to these conditions:
You agree to this policy by making use of this website. Please don’t use our Site if you disagree with this policy. If modifications to this policy are posted and you continue to use the site, it will be assumed that you agree to the changes.
Aeren Building, Plot No 14, Fourth floor, IT Park Rd, Chandigarh, 160101